What to expect at The Connection?
At The Connection, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. Our Sunday morning service has a home town, close knit feel about it. Worship has a very relaxed setting where most dress very casually and others wear their Sunday best. All are welcome, come as you are.
At worship, you can expect:
• Worship typically lasts for one hour.
• Inspiring music you'll want to sing along to.
• Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
• Fun teaching for your kids.
• Join us for the Haven Street meal at Noon following worship. Haven Street Meal Ministry provides homeless and food insecure people with meals twice a week.
• Enjoy lunch withthe clients of Haven Street or come by the kitchen to volunteer to help serve or clean up. Sign-up to serve at Haven Street.
• Kids Connection (Kindergarten-5th Grade): On Sunday mornings, children in Kindergarten-5th Grade are invited to Kids Connection for engaging age-appropriate lessons and activities. Children will be invited to their classroom after opening worhsip songs or may stay and worship in the Sanctuary. Children may be picked up following worship. All leaders are trained and background checked.
• Nursery (birth-4 years old): Nursery care is available on Sunday mornings during our worhsip service All children, birth to age four, are given the foundations of our faith through Bible stories, play, and art. All leaders are trained and background checked.
• Youth Group (6-12th Grade): Youth Group meets on Tuesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Youth enjoy interactive games, dinner, fellowship, prayer, and discussion that addresses real issues youth face each day. Free and open to all. Youth Group meets in the lower level youth area.
• Hoops for Hope (6-12th Grade): Hoops for Hope meets on the last Friday of the month from 6:00-7:30 pm. Hoops for Hope is a youth group event featuring a short devotional and fellowship through basketball. Transportation is provided from The Connection. Free and open to all. Please fill out a Youth Group application to participate.
• Girl Squad (6-12th Grade): Girls Squad meets monthly and is open to all girls 6-12th grade. Don't miss out on the fun as we laugh, learn, and have tons of fun together. Girl Squad meets in the lower level youth area.